Skip to main content

horny ride with MOM - III


I ask her, "Why are you smiling?"
She replies, "Where am I going to see such a fucked up family? A sister is allowing her brother to fuck their mom."
I ask her, "Why ma? Are you upset that I had to take Meena's consent to fuck you?"
She said, "No I am really happy that you both are so much in love with each other and are faithful to each other"
Me - Now you are part of the group so I need to take consent of two people now on
Mom - What? So you are planning to fuck more women? You will ditch us and then take your own way?
Me - Just saying ma. Ok, so Meena asks me to take proper care and give whatever you want. So what do you want ma?
She suddenly blushed and said "nothing".
After the things got cleared I was looking at my MOM sexually.
Medium built of 5' 2" now sitting on the bed with her feet touching the floor. Huge breasts - 38DD straining against the blouse and giving a clear view from the site where the saree had risen, smooth mild sweaty mid rib, a sweat patch at her armpits, a little above soft and smooth neck and shoulders, beautiful chin, well carved lips with a mole on the right of upper lip. Pointed nose, dimple cheeks with ample amount of meat - for all purposes like biting, pulling, kissing and playing. Deep black magical eyes, well etched eyebrows large forehead. A true beauty - as if god had sculpted her at leisure.
I slowly walked towards her, sitting on the floor, I put my head in her lap looking away from her.
She asked - What happened?
Me - Nothing Mom, I suddenly feel at peace. I dont know I feel relaxed. The two people whom I love the most in my life have become even more closer to me. We are going to become 1, figuratively and literally.
Mom - That's true, I cannot believe, both my kids, whom I had carried in my womb. Bore all the pain to bring them to the world, breast fed them. It all looks so dreamy.
Me - I had always been dreaming about you. I look towards her and say, I always wanted to feel you mom, I wanted to fondle your breasts, suck them kiss them, I wanted to see between your legs and if "POSSIBLE" insert my Cock and fuck that pussy.
Its hard to believe now that I am actually going to live my fantasy. My mom is a willing partner in my sex fantasies, she is going to invite me and willingly open herself to me.
Mom - Son, yes I had gone through hell to compromise and come to accept this. While your father was alive he had spoilt me so much sexually that since the day he left I have been literally craving for it every minute every second. And she became emotional.
Me - Mom, I am sorry for reminding about dad. Are you feeling bad.
She took my face in her palms and looked straight into my eyes.
Mom - Son, during our hot sessions as well as romantic moments, we always used to say to each other. Whatever happens to each of us - we should not stop from fulfiling our love and sex desires. Only that I am going to get my sexual needs satisfied from my son - our own creation.
Me - Mom, if you dont mind can you share what sort of sexual life you led?
Mom - May be on another day I would not have even though of uttering even a bit of this to you. But now... yes... I can share everything with you.
Your dad was definitely a pussy man. He was very found of whatever came out of my pussy. Whether my cum, piss or my two glorious kids. He always wanted to lick it, smooch it. Bath in my urine. I must have urinated on him more number of times than actually in in the pot. I had given him blowjobs while shitting. He fuked me while cooking and then deposited his cum either in the dal or curd and we had eaten it together.
I still remember the days when you were born - I used to nurse both him and you together. In fact one fine day he also wanted me to wipe his ass and change his underwear, asking me to assume it was a diaper. Luckily, we limited it to Piss alone. Though we had no inhibitions in shitting front of each other and did wipe each other later. I really miss all of those kinky, vulgar, wild sex days.
Me - Mom, I want to do all that with you. Will you do that with me?
Mom - I was worried that you want to run away from me, but I am so happy that you love it and would want to try all that with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

horny ride with MOM - II

Prelude: This is continuation of the story There was a small trigger when I was doing my mom and sister that led me to create this blog. A little bit of fact and then a dash of fantasy made me write this blog. Though this is not a linear narration, I would be switching between the present and the past, ultimately ending with what is happening in now, the near future and going ahead. The story contains, incest, scat, piss drinking and dirty talk. If this is not what you are looking at please logoff rightaway. You might not find much of sexual activity in this part. I promise the following episodes are going to be very graphical. Part II begins... Mom, slowly walked into the bathroom and this time she did close and altch the door and I could her the shower running. I walked towards the door and opened it. The room service guy placed the food on the table and left. Before he leaving, he handed the receipt to me and asked me to sign. The moment I saw the receipt my world tur